Norcraft Companies, a division of MasterBrand Cabinets, is currently searching for a Cabinet Design Assistant for our Tampa, Florida facility. This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for initiating and closing sales of approved company products.
• Initiates and closes sales of company approved products.
• Initiates and closes sales of company approved products during visits to targeted builders as assigned by the sales manager.
• Designs projects using company software.
• Prospects for potential sales leads.
• Completes and processes all required documentation.
• Walks all installed jobs to drive the project to a successful completion.
• Makes presentations to potential customers in the store or in the field as required.
• Educates each customer about the Company’s products and services and about the processes involving the customer related to the purchase and installation of the customer’s project.
• Represent self and the Company in a professional manner.
• Sales including prospecting and closing.
• Design of kitchens and bathrooms as per the Company standards using 20/20 computer application.
• Interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Personally well-organized.
• High school diploma/equivalent is required.
• Bachelor’s-level degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Knowledge of 32 NKBA Guidelines
• Experience in the kitchen and bathroom design industry
• Familiarity of Company products
• Insight into kitchen and bathroom product manufacturing and installation
• Comprehension of kitchen and bath sales process and language
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.