**sign on bonus**
· Deliver finished goods to customers and back hauls when needed
· Assist with loading/unloading of trailer cargo
· Operate tractor trailer combination where the trailer exceeds 10,001 pounds
· Obtain Shipping Bill of Lading and necessary signatures and return completed paperwork.
· Comply with Company record keeping requirements
· Comply with Company communication requirements
· Maintain company equipment in a clean and organized manner
· Observe all traffic and safety regulations
· All other duties as assigned
· Class A commercial vehicle with 1 or 2 trailers
· Pallet Jack
· Cellular Phone
· Other equipment as needed
· Valid Class A operator license with TWIC endorsement
· Demonstrated safe driving record and CSA score
· Customer service skills with the ability to communicate well with others
· Attention to detail
· Ability to sit in tractor trailer cab for extended periods of time
· Must meet all DOT Physical and Medical Requirements
· Must successfully pass DOT substance abuse screening
· Quality oriented
· Ability to unload Kitchen and Bath cabinets and accessories
· Demonstrates strong commitment to safety
· Display positive attitude
· Understanding of DOT rules and guidelines
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.